Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas decor on the Landing

I bought this at my favorite place to shop, the Junk Asylum a few months ago.  Rick and I had a family cook out and I used it as a cooler but I needed a place to put it for the winter right!!


This is my landing going down to the basement.  You see the door there? Well that door is really a table I had on my back porch.  I needed a place to store it for the winter so I put it there on the landing, unscrewed the legs and hid them behind the door.  It's getting close to Christmas so why not put a wreath on the door for a little decoration.


I moved the other pine trees out of the way and this is 
where I put the wash tub. I bought a small tree from 
Good Will and decorated it up in the tub.



This little guy I got at Good Will also.

Yep, you guessed it he came from good will also. 
 The decorations on the tree came from the dollar store. 
 I really didn't spend much money on the project.



I put the original pine trees back in the project,  I went dumpster diving to get them,  My boss had tossed them out in the dumpster several years back and I went in after them.  I did put lights on them but opted not to do any more decorating on them. 



I just love this little set up, The poinsettias I have had for years. 



I have another idea for this wire basket (from Junk Asylum) but until I get around to it I think it looks great right where it's at, and Mike the Moose is doing a fine job hanging onto the.



This little red wagon will end up in the yard planted 
with flowers next year but for now  it is serving a
 great purpose here on the landing. 

This is a minnow bucket I bought from the Junk Asylum
 I have it filled with  poinsettias. 



This is the inside of the minnow bucket with  poinsettias in it also.


I just love this little junk corner of Christmas decor. Mike
 the Moose is the only new thing I have in this display.


Rick and I both think this is our favorite 
Christmas decor display in the house. 


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment