Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Green Caddy



I Love this little caddy.  There was no need to to anything to it.


It spins around and I keeps everything I need at reach.


There is another story behind these paint brushes.  I bought a stand from a auction and inside were all these brushes and some other painting supplies.  I did not have the heart to throw them out.  I would love to hear the stories behind these brushes.
  I do wonder why they were never cleaned up.






This jar holds not only my paint sticks but a few
 hat pins I bought at a antique show.





Thanks to a blog I follow "Funky Junk"  I lifted Donn'a idea on these jars and painted the rims of them.


I painted the lids black then dry brushed some brown paint then I took some white and just randomly dabbed here and there


The jars I painted a cream color, let them dry then sanded.  I did brush paint mine,  some don't like the brush strokes but I do, it reminds me of painting with my grandmother when I was younger.  



Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment